Monday 12 November 2012

Free HM2 Filters

Hey guys,

I think that if there's one thing that is annoying about analyzing your opponents play, it is setting up filters! I dunno, maybe some guys get a kick out of it, but for me it is the pits. I'm always sifting through lists of variables to set and unset, checking the spot, rechecking it, rinse, repeat.

So tonight I scripted a bunch of basic filter files for 6max cap games that you can download.

There are 84 filter files in total. Here's a pic to illustrate:


So as you can probably see, they are defined for the postflop pot-state (HU or Multiway), the hero's postflop position (IP or OOP) and their action for that street. I'll also possibly do some preflop stuff. (I didn't do preflop filters from the outset because they are simple enough to create in the filter window of HM2, and adding heaps of filter files to your filter file list will defeat this exercize since it will take considerable time to find the filter you want!).

The idea behind this was to create a base list of post flop filters, and then only have to worry about manually adding texture filters, betsize filters or whatever you desire.

If anybody has any suggestions or needs any help with these shoot me a comment!

Instructions for use:


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I know what you mean about building filters in HEM2, painful.
    I play std 100BB (non-cap) 6max, would it be easy for me to convert these filters into this format, as they look great. Ive bought a pokermetrics report from Alan Jackson and so need to look at spots more specifically and this looks a great starting point.
    Cheers
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin,

    I believe that these filters would work fine for 100bb, there isn't a stack-size or game-type filter on them as far as I remember.

    Good luck!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete