Monday 6 August 2012

About Me!


Hey guys!

Anyone reading this probably knows I'm Rob, and I currently grind the SSNL Cap games at PokerStars.

I've decided to trial the whole blog-thing! Seems like many guys are doing it and from the outside it seems like a good way to track my thoughts and experiences and goals and be able to reflect on my journey in online poker.

I read a tonne of blogs already and find it really fun to sweat different friends growth in poker so hopefully this can serve the same purpose to some people.

Backstory:
I'm a standard 21yo Australian guy. I live on a coastal town so I've grown up loving surfing, football, fishing, diving, wakeboarding, skating etc. My non-sport interests are mostly art/design, poker, programming, writing, music, films. This is the local break where I live, pretty sick spot:



Work:
I currently work for Holdem Manager, and it's great fun. The team is all super cool and friendly, I have met some great people so far there and am learning a crazy amount about the software and the different third party apps they offer.
I also do a lot of private dev work for online grinders who need different things. I've been fortunate enough to meet some great poker minds through that who have helped open my eyes as to the attitudes, commitment and resourcefulness
necessary to be successful at what they do.
Lastly I work for NSW Fire Brigades. It's a very important aspect of my life; It wasn't until I joined the Fire Brigade two years ago that I learned how +EV it is to do something that you know makes
a direct difference in peoples lives.

This blog won't strictly contain poker content, I want it to track various goals and challenges over the year if I can stick at it, one of those being attaining Supernova status at PokerStars but definitely not limited to that.

Thanks for reading, my next post will be a scaffold of my goals for 2012/13 and then who knows?

Take it easy!

Rob

0 comments:

Post a Comment