Friday 2 November 2012

20BB CAP and ShortStacking HUD solution now on the market!

BOOM!

Psyched to have completed this. It has taken many many hours and I've poured so much into this! But it is finally here. It is finished. And it has been done right, which was my top priority moving into this project.

I won't post too much about it here as I'm super busy with setting up the support forum and some other projects but all information about the project (what it is, why it will help any aspiring cap player, how to use it, etc) can be found by viewing the manual HERE, or the sales page HERE.

My contact details are included in the manual so please take some time to look through it and see exactly what is on offer.

I've been able to play a little at the tables this month using the final pack and the results speak for themselves:

(obvious rungood in the graph but I think this HUD has really helped me pick off opponents in many more spots than usual).

I don't really want to blow the trumpet of this product, I don't think a whole lot needs to be said for it. But its good, its effective, and I'm really proud of the quality of what ShortStackHero and I have accomplished.

Until next time, good luck at the tables!

0 comments:

Post a Comment